America's children [electronic resource] : health insurance and access to care / Margaret Edmunds and Molly Joel Coye, editors
- Washington, DC : National Academy Press, 1998.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 198 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Edmunds, Margaret, Coye, Molly Joel, Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Children, Health Insurance, and Access to Care, National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Children, Youth, and Families, and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585024561 (electronic bk.)
- "Committee on Children, Health Insurance, and Access to Care Division of Health Care Services, Institute of Medicine, and Board on Children, Youth, and Families, National Research Council and Institute of Medicine."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 1999. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937231