Glory and failure [electronic resource] : the difference engines of Johann Müller, Charles Babbage and Georg and Edvard Scheutz / Michael Lindgren ; translation by Craig G. McKay
- Lindgren, Michael
- Cambridge, Mass. : MIT Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 414 pages : illustrations ; 26 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- The MIT Press series in the history of computing
- 0585351074 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages [392-409]) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937379