I rode with Stonewall, being chiefly the war experiences of the youngest member of Jackson's staff from the John Brown raid to the hanging of Mrs. Surratt [electronic resource] / Henry Kyd Douglas ...
- Douglas, Henry Kyd, 1838-1903
- Chapel Hill : The University of North Carolina press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 401 pages : plates, portraits, folded map, facsimiles ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Fletcher Melvin, 1895-1978 and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0807866652 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- "The author and his book, by Fletcher M. Green": pages 351-358. "Notes, by Fletcher M. Green": pages 359-382. "Bibliographical note": pages 383-384.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2001. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937392