Brutal choreographies [electronic resource] : oppositional strategies and narrative design in the novels of Margaret Atwood / J. Brooks Bouson
- Bouson, J. Brooks
- Amherst : University of Massachusetts Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 204 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- 0585083142 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 185-195) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2000. Available via the World Wide Web. Available in multiple electronic file formats. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937579