In sickness and in play [electronic resource] : children coping with chronic illness / Cindy Dell Clark
- The Rutgers series in childhood studies
- Juvenile diabetes -- Enduring childhood asthma -- Imaginal coping -- Children, culture and coping -- Appendix A: Freeing children's voices -- Appendix B: A primer for adults.
- 081353450X (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -218) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3937884