Applied research in uncertainty modeling and analysis [electronic resource] / edited by Nii O. Attoh-Okine and Bilal M. Ayyub
- New York : Springer, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xvi, 545 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Attoh-Okine, Nii O., Ayyub, Bilal M., and International Symposium on Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis (2003)
- SpringerLink: ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu
- "In this overview of the field, the authors provide broad coverage of uncertainty analysis/modeling and its application. Applied Research in Uncertainty Modeling and Analysis presents the perspectives of various researchers and practitioners on uncertainty analysis and modeling outside their own fields and domain expertise. Rather than focusing explicitly on theory, the authors use real-world examples to demonstrate the strength of the chosen methodology."--Jacket.
- "[Contributions] selected from papers presented at the ISUMA 2003"--P. xii.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938107