The seduction of children [electronic resource] : empowering parents and teachers to protect children from child sexual abuse / Christiane Sanderson
- Sanderson, Christiane
- London ; New York : Jessica Kingsley Publishers, 2004.
- 1st American pbk. ed.
- Physical Description:
- 352 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- NetLibrary, Inc
- Introduction -- What is child sexual abuse? -- The development of children's sexuality -- Child sexual abusers -- Child sexual abuse and the internet -- The grooming of children -- Impact of child sexual abuse on the child -- Signs and symptoms of child sexual abuse -- Understanding the sexually abused child -- Protecting children from child sexual abuse in the community -- The prevention of child sexual abuse.
- 1423710371 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 340-345) and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2005. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. Edition does not appear on ebook.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938124