U.S. immigration laws under the threat of terrorism / Julie Farnam
- Farnam, Julie
- Additional Titles:
- US immigration laws under the threat of terrorism
United States immigration laws under the threat of terrorism
- New York : Algora Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- vii, 180 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
- An era of terrorism begins -- Immigration laws -- The impact of September 11 -- SEVIS and international students -- Refugees and asylum seekers -- The future of immigration policy.
- "An immigration specialist assesses policy changes since the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and the passage of the USA Patriot Act, and comments on the future of US immigration, including foreign students, refugees and asylum seekers"--Provided by publisher.
- 0875863736 (soft cover : alk. paper)
0875863744 (hard cover : alk. paper)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938150