Autonomy oriented computing [electronic resource] : from problem solving to complex systems modeling / Jiming Liu, Xiaolong Jin, Kwok Ching Tsui
- Liu, Jiming, 1962-
- Boston ; Dordrecht : Kluwer, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxxii, 216 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Jin, Xiaolong and Tsui, Kwok Ching
- Multiagent systems, artificial societies, and simulated organizations ; 12
- pt. 1. Fundamentals -- pt. 2. AOC in depth.
- "Autonomy oriented computing explores the important theoretical and practical issues in AOC, by analyzing methodologies and presenting experimental case studies. The book serves as a comprehensive reference source for researchers, scientists, engineers, and professionals in all fields concerned with this promising new development in computer science. It can also be used as a main or supplementary text in graduate and undergraduate programs across a broad range of computer-related disciplines, including Robotics and Automation, Amorphous Computing, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Programming Paradigms, Computational Biology, and many others."--Jacket.
- 9781402081224, 1402081227, 1402081219 (hbk.), 9781402081217 (hbk.), 6611336192, and 9786611336196
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -212) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Berlin : Springer, 2005. Mode of access: World Wide Web. Available via SpringerLink.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938161