Clinical supervision in alcohol and drug abuse counseling [electronic resource] : principles, models, methods / David J. Powell ; with Archie Brodsky
- Powell, David J.
- San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 
- Copyright Date:
- Rev. ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 410 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brodsky, Archie and NetLibrary, Inc
- 0787974315 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938362