Weapons of mass deception [electronic resource] : the uses of propaganda in Bush's war on Iraq / Sheldon Rampton and John Stauber
- Rampton, Sheldon, 1957-
- New York : Jeremy P. Tarcher/Penguin, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- viii, 248 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Stauber, John C. (John Clyde), 1953- and NetLibrary, Inc
- Acknowledgments -- Introduction : Liberation Day -- 1. Branding America -- 2. War is sell -- 3. True lies -- 4. Doublespeak -- 5. The uses of fear -- 6. The air war -- 7. As others see us -- Notes -- Index.
- 0786545925 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 205-238) and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2005. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3938912