Child-to-child, another path to learning / Hugh Hawes
- Hawes, H. W. R. (Hubert William Richmond)
- Hamburg : Unesco Institute for Education, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 128 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Somerset, H. C. A. (H. C. Anthony) and Unesco Institute for Education
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- UIE monographs ; 13
- This book has been written with editorial assistance from Georgina Page. Chapters 3 and 4 draw extensively from a survey of Child-to-Child activities undertaken in 1987 by Tony Somerset and published by Child-to-Child in 1988. In many cases the actual wording of the survey has been incorporated into the text.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages 127-128.
View MARC record | catkey: 393898