American domestic architecture, 1600-1990 [electronic resource] / Rodger H. Wood and Richard J. Wood ; edited by Frank Hoffmann
- Wood, Rodger H.
- [Mobile, AL] : Infosential Press, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 1 CD-ROM ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Wood, R. J., Hoffmann, Frank W., 1949-, and NetLibrary, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- Made available through NetLibrary; access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- "The authors show the influence of English and European architects and European models of architectural design on American domestic architecture from early colonial days to 1990"--Jewel case.
- 0585458413 (electronic bk.)
- Caption title.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 304-329) and index.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3939055