Encyclopedia of flight [electronic resource] / edited by Tracy Irons-Georges ; consulting editor, James F. Marchman III ; project editor, Heather Stratton Williams
- v. 1. Accident investigation - Guernica, Spain, bombing -- v. 2. Guidance systems - Sputnik -- v. 3. Stabilizers - Ferdinand von Zeppelin.
- 1587652560 (electronic bk.)
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Boulder, Colo. : NetLibrary, 2004. Available via World Wide Web. Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries. Excludes some or all of the images which were part of the original book.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
View MARC record | catkey: 3939329