- Restrictions on Access:
- Made available through NetLibrary; access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- PART ONE: A HISTORY OF MONSTERS: The postmodern age of serial homocide, 1970-2000 -- A brief history of serial homocide -- PART TWO: THE METHOD AND MADNESS: Classifying serial killers -- The evolution of monstrosity -- The question of madness -- Serial killers as children -- The serial murderer's first kill -- The killing times -- The art and science of criminal profiling -- Surviving a serial killer.
- 0786554207 (electronic bk.)
- Title from e-book title screen (viewed on May17, 2005).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Funding Information:
- This netLibrary electronic book is provided through the Access Pennsylvania Database project, a statewide library union catalog funded by the Pennsylvania Legislature and administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries, Bureau of Library Development.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 3939760