Light [videorecording] : the quantum leap / Northey Productions Limited
- Additional Titles:
- Title on disc & container: Quantum leap : photons and light particles and Photons and light particles
- Princeton, N.J. : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (46 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Northey Productions Ltd and Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Closed-captioned; described video for the visually impaired.
- Nature of light : competing theories -- Blackbody radiation -- The quantum leap -- Photoelectric effect -- The photon -- Wave particle duality -- Compton effect -- Matter waves.
- This collection of computer-animated video shorts explores the particle approach to studying light.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Videodisc release of 2006 production.
- Technical Details:
- Includes public performance rights.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Physical & Mathematical Sciences copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 3942892