The logics and politics of post-WWII migration to Western Europe / Anthony M. Messina
- Messina, Anthony M.
- Additional Titles:
- Logics and politics of post-World War Two migration to Western Europe
- Cambridge ; New York : Cambridge University Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 290 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Introduction: Immigration and state sovereignty -- The origins and trajectory of post-WWII immigration -- The organized nativist backlash : the surge of anti-immigrant groups -- Immigration and state sovereignty : implications of the British and German cases -- The logics and politics of a European immigration policy regime -- The domestic legacies of postwar immigration : citizenship, monoculturalism, and the Keynesian welfare state -- The logics and politics of immigrant political incorporation -- Conclusions.
- 9780521821346 (hardback)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 247-271) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3943856