Six days [videorecording] : 1967 : the war that changed the Middle East / ARTE France, Société Radio Canada, Instinct Films, Alma Films, and Point du Jour in association with Channel 10-Israel, WGBH Educational Foundation, RAI-Educational, SBS-TV Australia, and RTBF-Télévision Belge ; produced by Ina Fichman, Arik Bernstein, and Luc Martin-Gousset ; written by Stephen Phizicky ; directed by Ilan Ziv
- Los Angeles, CA : Seventh Art Releasing, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (107 min., 15 sec.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Fichman, Ina, Bernstein, Arik, Martin-Gousset, Luc, Phizicky, Stephen, Ziv, Ilan, ARTE France, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation, Instinct Films, Alma Films, Point du Jour (Firm), Arutz 10 (Television station : Israel), WGBH Educational Foundation, Rai educational, Special Broadcasting Service (Australia), Radio-Télévision belge de la communauté culturelle française, and Seventh Art Releasing (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English, Arabic and Hebrew with English subtitles.
- Although the fighting lasted for only six days in June of 1967, the effects of the Six Day War are still apparent today. Shot on location in Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Jordan, Moscow and Washington, this film looks at the weeks that preceded the war, the six days of fighting and the lingering aftermath.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Technical Details:
- Recorded DVD.
View MARC record | catkey: 3943942