Concrete heat development : monitoring, prediction, and management : April 22-26, 2007, Atlanta, Georgia, USA / editors, Kejin Wang, Anton Schindler
- Farmington Hills, Mich. : American Concrete Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 140 pages, 4 unnumbered pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wang, Kejin (Civil engineer), Schindler, Anton K. (Anton Karel), 1972-, American Concrete Institute. Annual Convention (2007 : Atlanta, Ga.), ACI Committee 231, Properties of Concrete at Early Ages, ACI Committee 236, Material Science of Concrete, and ACI Committee 325
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- SP ; 241
- 1604232846 (pbk.) and 9781604232844 (pbk.)
- Papers presented at a full-day technical session organized by the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Committees 231, Properties of Concrete at Early Ages; 236, Material Science of Concrete; and 325, Concrete Pavements; and held at the ACI Spring Convention, Atlanta, Ga., Apr. 22-26, 2007.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3944369