Police as first preventers : local strategies in the war on terror : hearing before the Subcommittee on [the] Prevention of Nuclear and Biological Attack of the Committee on Homeland Security, House of Representatives, One Hundred Ninth Congress, second session, September 21, 2006
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security. Subcommittee on the Prevention of Nuclear and Biological Attack
- Additional Titles:
- Local strategies in the war on terror
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 33 pages ; 24 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.H 75:109-105
Serial no. 109-105 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Homeland Security)
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
"Serial no. 109-105."
Shipping list no.: 2007-0360-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/15/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:35627.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=109h̲ouseh̲earings&docid=f:35627.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3944514