MILADY--A Table of Preanalysis for the H.P.D.; MILADY--UNE TABLE DE PREMESURES POUR LE H.P.D.
- Benot, M.
- Switzerland : [publisher not identified], 1963.
[Oak Ridge, Tennessee] : [U.S. Atomic Energy Commission], 1963.
- Physical Description:
- microfiche : negative ; 8 x 13 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Durupthy, G., Giraud, P., Guillaume, J., Sohet, L., and Zurbuchen, R.
- The perfection of a new automatic device for the analysis of track photos (the Hough-Powell device) necessitated a new consideration of the problem of rapid measurement and limited precision on a scanning table. The design and construction of a digitized scanner MILADY for use with the H.P.D. are described. The principles and requirements of the device are first discussed. The system used for film transport and photo counting is described. The electronic control apparatus for the scanner is analyzed. In conclusion, the precision and efficiency of the device are determined. (J.S.R.)
- Report Numbers:
- Other Subject(s):
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission depository collection.
- NSA number: NSA-17-023595
OSTI Identifier 4689217
Research organization: European Organization for Nuclear Research, Geneva.
View MARC record | catkey: 39618717