Peg's paper, 11 Jul-26 Dec 1922
- London : C. Arthur Pearson, Ltd., 1922.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Peg's Paper was a girl's entertainment magazine, targeted mostly at a working class audience. It had a heavy focus on romantic fiction that often included cross-class romance, peril and sensation. Featured alongside this were fortune telling and astrological segments as well as gossip columns and advice. It was published weekly by C. Arthur Pearson, Ltd. of London, and ran from 1919-1940 for roughly 1100 issues.
- Other Subject(s):
- Audience Notes:
- AMDigital Reference: BLL01002850951.
"Issues: 166-190"--Home page.
"Price: 2d"--Home page.
Multiple issues bound into a single volume.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2022. Digitized from a copy held by The British Library and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The British Library
- Copyright Note:
- Content provided by The British Library Board. All Rights Reserved.
View MARC record | catkey: 39622260