Woman's pictorial. Vol. 6, 22 Dec 1923
- London : The Amalgamated Press, Ltd., 1923.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (28 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Woman's Pictorial was a weekly magazine for women's domestic interests and entertainment. Health, fashion, the Royal family and films are frequently discussed subjects, as well as witty gossip columns and celebrity photos. It was published in London by The Amalgamated Press, a publishing company founded in 1901 by journalist and entrepreneur Alfred Harmsworth. Occasionally other products under Harmsworth's name are advertised in the magazine.
- Other Subject(s):
- Audience Notes:
- "Issues: 155"--Home page.
"Price: 3d per issue; Inland and abroad: 17s 4d per annum; 8s 8d per annum for six months"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2022. Digitized from a copy held by Liverpoool John Moores University and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from the Liverpool John Moores University.
View MARC record | catkey: 39622489