Special report of the Auditor of State, on the public debt and finances, in answer to a resolution of the House
- Corporate Author:
- Ohio. Auditor of State
- [Columbus, Ohio?] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Ohio. General Assembly. House of Representatives
- Report submitted in response to a resolution of the Ohio House which requested information on the amount of money that would need to be raised by taxation to pay ordinary state expenses, and information on the public debt. The report includes information on the following: general revenue, State Common School Fund, Canal Fund, Public Works, Miami Extension Canal, Wabash and Erie Canal, Muskingum Improvement, Walhonding Canal, Hocking Canal, and Turnpike and Canal Companies. The report is addressed to the Ohio House of Representatives and is signed by John Brough, Aud. State.
- "December 27, 1842."--Title page.
View MARC record | catkey: 39662378