Nitrate and ammonia in shallow ground water, Carson City urban area, Nevada, 1989 / by Stephen J. Lawrence
- Lawrence, Stephen J.
- Carson City, Nevada : U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 1996.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iv, 53 pages) : illustrations, maps
- Additional Creators:
- Geological Survey (U.S.) and National Water-Quality Assessment Program (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- I 19.42/4:96-4224
- Water—Nitrogen content—Nevada—Carson City
- Groundwater—Pollution—Nevada—Carson City
- Nitrates—Environmental aspects—Nevada—Carson City
- Ammonia—Environmental aspects—Nevada—Carson City
- Ammonia—Environmental aspects
- Nitrates—Environmental aspects
- Water—Nitrogen content
- Nevada—Carson City Region
- "A product of the National Water-Quality Assessment Program--- Carson River Basin, Nevada and California."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 34-36).
View MARC record | catkey: 39663251