The fiscal year 2022 Department of Commerce budget : virtual hearing before the Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce of the Committee on Energy and Commerce, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, first session, June 8, 2021
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce. Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Commerce
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (v, 68 pages)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/8:117-36
Serial no. 117-36 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Access ID (GovInfo): CHRG-117hhrg49409.
"Serial no. 117-36."
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Gina M. Raimondo, Secretary, Department of Commerce; H.R. ___, the State Opioid Response Grant Reauthorization Act, submitted by Ms. Eshoo\1\ H.R. ___, the Streamlining Research on Controlled Substances Act, submitted by Ms. Eshoo\1\.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2021-06-08.
View MARC record | catkey: 39663785