Formal Methods: Foundations and Applications [electronic resource] : 25th Brazilian Symposium, SBMF 2022, Virtual Event, December 6-9, 2022, Proceedings / edited by Lucas Lima, Vince Molnár
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2022.
- 1st ed. 2022.
- Physical Description:
- XIV, 143 pages 36 illustrations, 20 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lima, Lucas, Molnár, Vince, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Invited Talks -- Model Checking and Semantics -- Generation and Synthesis -- Verification and Solvers.
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 25th Brazilian Symposium on Formal Methods, SBMF 2022, which was held virtually in December 2022. The 8 regular papers presented in this book were carefully reviewed and selected from 15 submissions. The symposium focuses on the development, dissemination, and use of formal methods for the construction of high-quality computational systems, aiming to promote opportunities for researchers and practitioners with an interest in formal methods to discuss the recent advances in this area. .
- Digital File Characteristics:
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 39664956