Comprehensive Utilization of Magnesium Slag by Pidgeon Process [electronic resource] / by Lan'er Wu, Fenglan Han, Guiqun Liu
- Wu, Lan'er.
- Singapore : Springer Nature Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2021.
- 1st ed. 2021.
- Physical Description:
- XI, 141 p. 51 illus., 27 illus. in color. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Han, Fenglan, Liu, Guiqun, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Magnesium Smelting by Pigeon Process -- Magnesium Reducing Slag -- Harmless Research of Magnesium Slag -- Comprehensive Utilization of Magnesium Slag.
- This open access book introduces the magnesium resources in the world and the layout of this industry, the harmless handling/recycling of magnesium slag, and the process of magnesium silicothermic reduction (Pidgeon process) to produce the slag. Examples and experimental data in this book are from the author group's research programs, as well as the recent researches in China. The book could provide precious reference to scientists and engineers in the field of recycling and environment friendly use of the industrial solid wastes. It could also be used for researchers and students who are interested in relevant field.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer Nature eBook
View MARC record | catkey: 39667559