HMS CRUIZER : Medical Journals 1 Jul 1835 - 28 Jul 1837
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2022.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- HMS CRUIZER. Reports two seamen struck by lightning in the West Indies. For description purposes, ADM 101/95/1 has been split into two parts (1A and 1B), as follows: HMS CRUIZER, 1 July 1835 - 30 June 1836: ADM 101/95/1A. HMS CRUIZER, 1 July 1836 - 28 July 1837: ADM 101/95/1B. The two parts are produced as a single document using this catalogue reference (ADM 101/95/1).
- Other Subject(s):
- AMDigital Reference:ADM 101/95/3.
The National Archives, UK: ADM 101 - Admiralty And Predecessors: Office Of The Director General Of The Medical Department Of The Navy And Predecessors: Medical Journals.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: HMS CRUIZER, 1 Jul 1835 - 28 Jul 1837.
- Location of Originals:
- The National Archives, UK
- Copyright Note:
- Images including crown copyright images reproduced by courtesy of The National Archives, London, England. www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
View MARC record | catkey: 39673831