Hybrid project management / Cynthia Snyder Dionisio
- Dionisio, Cynthia Snyder, 1962-
- Hoboken, NJ : John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2023.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource : illustrations (some color)
- Hybrid Project Management A how-to guide for leaders of hybrid projects that covers technical and leadership principles across the project delivery spectrum. Hybrid Project Management offers practical guidance for combining waterfall and adaptive (Agile) project management approaches. This helpful guide includes advice on when to use each approach and how various methods can be combined and customized to meet the needs of projects and stakeholders. A sample case study demonstrates how to apply the concepts described throughout the text. An exciting new title from bestselling author Cyndi Snyder Dionisio on a top trending topic in the field, sample topics covered in Hybrid Project Management include: Variables to consider when choosing a development approach Project roles such as sponsors, product owners, project managers, scrum masters, and the project team Launching a hybrid project (vision statements and charters) and structuring the project (development approach, delivery cadence, lifecycle, and roadmap) Project scope requirements, backlogs, and user stories Hybrid scheduling that combines Gantt charts and release plans Leadership in a hybrid project, covering servant leadership, bias, critical thinking, emotional intelligence, motivation, and developing high-performing teams Managing risk on hybrid projects including estimating reserve and using a risk-adjusted backlog Identifying metrics and reports for predictive and adaptive project work, such as burn charts, variance analysis, forecasts, and cumulative flow diagrams With over fifty percent of projects today being managed using a hybrid approach, Hybrid Project Management serves as an important guide to hybrid project management methods for project management professionals and academia. It is an invaluable resource for understanding the approach and effectively implementing it for better outcomes.
- 1119849748 electronic book
9781119849759 electronic book
1119849756 electronic book
9781119849742 (electronic bk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39675729