Leading schools with social, emotional, and academic development (SEAD) / [edited by] Tara Madden-Dent, Deborah Oliver
- Hershey, PA : IGI Global, Information Science Reference, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xxiii, 336 pages) : illustrations (some color).
- Additional Creators:
- Madden-Dent, Tara, 1983- and Oliver, Deborah
- Leading schools with social, emotional, and academic development (SEAD): Understanding the why of behavior through regulation -- Mindful social emotional academic development and emotional resilience -- A more mindful approach to college and career counseling -- Leading states with social emotional academic development (SEAD) -- Social and emotional learning (SEL) assessment in after school care: How accessible evaluation can lead to widespread quality implementation -- Mindfulness and SEAD: The importance of being present and develop self control -- Nurturing spiritual intelligence in the classroom in the age of artificial intelligence.
- "This book provides theoretical and applied frameworks for educators who seek to improve their understanding of evidence-based strategies to embed social, emotional, and academic development (SEAD) practices into sustainable and measurable high impact systems"--
- 1799867307 electronic book
1799867315 (electronic bk.)
9781799867319 (electronic bk.)
9781799867302 (electronic bk.)
- "Premier reference source"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 39684753