Personal Mobilities and Professional Movements in Sport [electronic resource]
- Wright, Richard
- Oxford : Goodfellow Publishers, Limited May 2013 Commerce : Baker & Taylor Books [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 19 p.
- Additional Creators:
- Fyall, Alan and Garrod, Brian
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation This case study is part of the Contemporary Cases Online series. The series provides critical case studies that are original, flexible, challenging, controversial and research-informed, driven by the needs of teaching and learning. Each case is fully referenced in academic style and is accompanied by a wealth of supplementary material including discussion questions, further reading, links to websites, etc. Readers can follow these hyperlinks to obtain further information about the specific concepts, terms, issues and organisations identified in each case.Teaching notes, slides, essay questions, exam questions with guide answers, links to further resources are also available from the website (www.goodfellowpublishers.com).
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Goodfellow Publishers, Limited
View MARC record | catkey: 39691970