Sloan [electronic resource] : A Paleoindian Dalton Cemetery in Arkansas / Dan F. Morse ; with contributions from Glen Akridge, Bruce A. Bradley, Keith W. Condon, Hazel R. Delcourt, Paul A. Delcourt, Linda Gaertner, Jami L. Lockhart, Robert C. Mainfort, Jr., Phyllis A. Morse, Jerome C. Rose, P. Daniel Royall, Roger T. Saucier, Richard Yerkes
- Morse, Dan F.
- Fayetteville : The University of Arkansas Press, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 157 pages : illustrations, maps ; 28 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Stone implements—Arkansas—Greene County
- Paleo-Indians—Arkansas—Greene County
- Indians of North America—Funeral customs and rites—Arkansas—Greene County
- Indians of North America—Implements—Arkansas—Greene County
- Indians of North America—Arkansas—Greene County—Antiquities
- Excavations (Archaeology)—Arkansas—Greene County
- Projectile points—Arkansas—Greene County
- Sloan Site (Ark.)
- Greene County (Ark.)—Antiquities
- "Originally published by Smithsonian Institution Press: 1997."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 143-151) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 39692907