The Pennsylvania nonprofit handbook : everything you need to know to start and run your nonprofit organization / Gary M. Grobman
- Grobman, Gary M.
- Additional Titles:
- Pennsylvania non-profit handbook
- Harrisburg, Pa. : White Hat Communications, 
- Copyright Date:
- 7th ed., updated, rev., and expanded.
- Physical Description:
- 398 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 1929109172 (trade pbk.) and 9781929109173 (trade pbk.)
- "Published in association with the Pennsylvania Association of Nonprofit Organizations (PANO)"--Cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 377-392) and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 3974579