- [Washington, DC] (NAVE-Room 3141, 400 Maryland Ave., SW, Washington 20202) : National Assessment of Vocational Education, U.S. Dept. of Education, -
- Physical Description:
- 5 volumes : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Assessment of Vocational Education (U.S.)
Full Text available online
- v. 1. Summary of findings and recommendations -- v. 2. Implementation of the Perkins Act -- v. 3. Secondary vocational education -- v. 4. Postsecondary vocational education -- v. 5. Handicapped and disadvantaged students, access to quality vocational education.
- Descriptions and evaluations of the vocational education services delivered to special populations, the effects of the Carl D. Perkins Act of 1984 in modernizing the vocational education system, the impact of vocational education on academic skills and employment opportunities, and other topics as mandated by Congress in the Act (section 403[a]).
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 1989-0508-P. (Vols. I-II).
Vol. I, July 1989.
Vol. II, May 1989.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Some volumes also available via Internet from ERIC web site. Address as of 8/15/07: http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/contents̲torage0̲1/0000019b/80/20/26/01.pdf (v.1); http://eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/contents̲torage0̲1/0000019b/80/20/26/07.pdf (v.2); http://eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/contents̲torage0̲1/0000019b/80/20/26/0c.pdf (v.4); http://eric.ed.gov/ERICDocs/data/ericdocs2sql/contents̲torage0̲1/0000019b/80/20/26/13.pdf (v.5); current access available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3975103