Automation in general aviation [microform] : two studies of pilot responses to autopilot malfunctions / Dennis B. Beringer, Howard C. Harris, Jr.
- Beringer, Dennis B. (Dennis Bruce), 1950-
- Additional Titles:
- Two studies of pilot responses to autopilot malfunctions
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aviation Medicine ; Springfield, Va. : Available to the public through the National Technical Information Service, 
- Physical Description:
- i, 17, 6 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Harris, Howard C., United States. Office of Aviation Medicine, and Civil Aeromedical Institute
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., Shipping list no.: 1998-0440-M., Performed by the FAA Civil Aeromedical Institute., "DOT/FAA/AM-97/24.", and "December 1997."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 17).
- Type of Report and Period Covered Note:
- Final report.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 8/15/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/1990s/media/AM97-24.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., . 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 3975267