Access-to-egress. I, Interactive effects of factors that control the emergency evacuation of naïve passengers through the transport airplane Type-III overwing exit / Garnet A. McLean ... [and others].
- Additional Titles:
- Interactive effects of factors that control the emergency evacuation of naïve passengers through the transport airplane Type-III overwing exit
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Aviation Administration, Office of Aerospace Medicine, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 35, A1 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- McLean, Garnet A., 1947- and United States. Office of Aerospace Medicine
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 23, 2007)., "DOT/FAA/AM-02/16.", "August 2002.", and "Final report."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the FAA web site. Address as of 8/23/07: http://www.faa.gov/library/reports/medical/oamtechreports/2000s/media/0216.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3975710