Narrative of the Arctic land expedition to the mouth of the Great Fish River, and along the shores of the Arctic Ocean in the years 1833, 1834, and 1835 / by Captain Back, R.N., commander of the expedition ; illustrated by a map and plates
- Back, George, 1796-1878
- Additional Titles:
- Captain Back's Journal 1833.4.5.
- London : John Murray ..., 1836.
London : Printed by A. Spottiswoode ...
- Physical Description:
- x, 2 unnumbered pages, 663 pages, 1 unnumbered page, 4, 8 pages, 17 unnumbered leaves of plates (1 folded) : illustrations, 2 maps ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
- Signatures: pi⁴ a² B-2T⁸ 2U⁴ chi² A⁴.
Map in text on p. 85.
Directions for placing the plates: p. [xi].
Publisher's advertisements: last 12 pages.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Rare Books copy: Purchased with funds from the Dorothy Foehr Huck Library Acquisition Endowment; 20078.
View MARC record | catkey: 3976651