To waive application of the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act to a specific parcel of real property transferred by the United States to 2 Indian tribes in the state of Oregon, and for other purposes : report (to accompany S. 375) (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources
- [Washington, D.C.] : [U.S. G.P.O.], 
- Physical Description:
- 5 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 110th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 110-276
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 1.1/8:110-276
- Caption title.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2007-0383-P.
"July 30, 2007."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 8/24/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr276.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr276.pdf (PDF version); current access available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 3977263