To require the President, in coordination with the Secretary of State, the Secretary of Defense, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and other senior military leaders, to develop and transmit to Congress a comprehensive strategy for the redeployment of United States Armed Forces in Iraq : report of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, on H.R. 3087 (including cost estimate of the Congressional Budget Office).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2007.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 10 pages ; 24 cm.
- Report / 110th Congress, 1st session, House of Representatives ; 110-283
- Shipping list no.: 2007-0384-P., Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., and "July 31, 2007."
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 8/16/07: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Freports&docid=f:hr283.110.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 3977264