Nursing diagnosis : application to clinical practice / [edited by] Lynda Juall Carpenito-Moyet
- Philadelphia : Wolters Kluwer/Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 
- Copyright Date:
- 12th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiv, 999 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carpenito, Lynda Juall
- Introduction -- Nursing diagnoses: issues and controverseries -- Development of nursing diagnosis -- Types and components of nursing diagnoses -- Nursing diagnosis: What it is, what it is not -- Planning care with nursing diagnosis -- Ten steps to putting it all together -- Manual of nursing diagnoses -- Individual nursing diagnoses -- Family/home nursing diagnoses -- Community nursing diagnoses -- Health promotion/wellness nursing diagnoses -- manual of collaborative problems -- Appendix A -- Appendix B.
- Explains the role of nursing diagnosis in clinical practice; provides information on definitions, characteristics, related factors, and interventions for nursing diagnoses; and offers information on collaborative problems.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 950-967) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3980880