Poetry and exegesis in premodern Latin Christianity : the encounter between classical and Christian strategies of interpretation / edited by Willemien Otten & Karla Pollmann
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 360 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Otten, Willemien and Pollmann, Karla
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Supplements to Vigiliae Christianae ; v. 87
- Bible—Criticism, interpretation, etc—History—Early church, ca. 30-600
- Christian poetry, Latin—History and criticism
- Christian literature, Early—Latin authors—History and criticism
- Christian poetry, Early—History and criticism
- Christianity and literature—Rome
- Christianity and culture—History—Early church, ca. 30-600
- 9789004160699 (hardback : alk. paper) and 9004160698 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 3980976