Creating a third world : Mexico, Cuba, and the United States during the Castro era / Christopher M. White
- White, Christopher M., 1974-
- Albuquerque : University of New Mexico Press, 2007.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 250 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Cross-patriotism defined : historical appropriation and pre-Castro Mexican-Cuban relations -- Castro's splash in Mexico, 1959-64 -- Commies in our backyard : U.S. concerns over Mexico-Cuba connections, 1957-61 -- Of ostracism and friendship, 1962-64 -- Defining diplomatic allegiances, 1964-70 -- Mexi-Cuba or the entrenchment of U.S.-Mexican relations? : the age of Echeverría, 1970-76 --The road to free trade, 1976-2000 -- The shift to honest relations under Mexican democracy, 2000-2006.
- 9780826342386 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0826342388 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 215-235) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 3981272