Grey's anatomy. Season three [videorecording] / Touchstone Television
- Uniform Title:
- Grey's anatomy (Television program). Season 3.
- Burbank, Calif. : Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 2007.
- Seriously extended.
- Physical Description:
- 7 videodiscs (approximately 1,105 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Pompeo, Ellen
Dempsey, Patrick, 1966-
Knight, T. R. (Theodore Raymond), 1973-
Oh, Sandra, 1971-
Wilson, Chandra, 1969-
Walsh, Kate, 1967-
Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing.
- Disc 1: Time has come today ; I am a tree ; Sometimes a fantasy ; What I am -- Disc 2: Oh, the guilt ; Let the angels commit ; 7: Where the boys are ; Staring at the sun -- Disc 3: From a whisper to a scream ; Don't stand so close to me ; Six days -- Disc 4: Great expectations ; Wishin' and hopin' ; Walk on water ; Drowning on dry land -- Disc 5: Some kind of miracle ; Scars and souvenirs ; My favorite mistake ; Time after time -- Disc 6: Desire ; The other side of this life -- Disc 7: Testing 1-2-3 ; Didn't we almost have it all?
- A drama centered on the personal and professional lives of surgical interns and their supervisors at Seattle Grace Hospital.
- Audience Notes:
- Title from container.
Special features: Disc 7: Extended episodes; "Making rounds with Patrick Dempsey": spend some private time with Patrick Dempsey at the track; "Prescription for success": making Jane Doe a star; "Good medicine": favorite scenes; audio commentaries.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ellen Pompeo, Patrick Dempsey, James Pickens, Jr., T.R. Knight, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, Chandra Wilson, Isaiah Washington, Justin Chambers, Kate Walsh, Sara Ramirez, Eric Dane.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Originally broadcast on ABC television during the 2006-2007 season.
- Technical Details:
- DVD, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1, enhanced) presentation; Dolby Digital 5.1 surround, dual-layer, NTSC, digitally mastered.
- Golden Globes, 2007: Best Television Series - Drama
View MARC record | catkey: 3981778