The Qurʼan and sayings of Prophet Muhammad : selections annotated & explained / annotation by Sohaib N. Sultan ; translation by Yusuf Ali ; revised by Sohaib N. Sultan ; foreword by Jane I. Smith
- Sultan, Sohaib
- Woodstock, Vt. : SkyLight Paths Pub., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxxviii, 204 pages ; 22 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- SkyLight illuminations series
- On contemplation, reason, and faith -- On God and divine attributes -- On revelation and scripture -- On prophetic character and message -- On the purpose and responsibility of human life -- On the stages of human life -- On the psyche, heart, and soul -- On spiritual practice and discipline -- On laws in daily life -- On noble character and good morals -- On envisioning a just and moral society -- On pluralism, inclusive theology, and interfaith relations -- On peace, war, and reconciliation -- On women and gender relations -- On marriage and family life.
- 9781594732225 (pbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 204).
View MARC record | catkey: 3982056