Sulamith [electronic resource] : (ballet suite) ; Monolog ; Old New York nostalgia : (suite) / Alla Pavlova
- Restrictions on Access:
- Digital content provided by Naxos Music Library; access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Monolog (6:12) -- Old New York nostalgia : rev. 2002 (22:10) -- Sulamith suite (45:34).
- ["00:06:12", "00:22:10", "00:45:34"]
- Streaming audio.
Title from image of compact disc cover on Web page (viewed May 10, 2006).
Includes program notes.
2nd work originally for solo piano; arr. for orchestra by the composer.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Yaroslav Krasnikov, violin ; Artiom Grinʹko, turmpet (3rd work) ; Moscow Philharmonic Orchestra ; Rossen Milanov, conductor
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded June 28-July 3, 2004 at Studio 5, Russian State TV and Radio Company KULTURA, Moscow.
- Other Forms:
- Also available as compact disc; previously issued as Naxos 8.557674.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
System requirements: MS Windows 98SE, or 2000, or XP; MS Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla 1.7.1, FireFox 1PR, Netscape 7.1, or Opera 7.53; and Media Player 9 or 10.
System requirements: Macintosh: Mac OS X 10.2.8 or 10.3.5; MS Internet Explorer 5.2, Mozilla 1.7, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.53, or Safari 1.0; Media Player 9.0. Or, Mac OS 8.6 / 9.0; MS Internet Explorer 5.1; Windows Media Player 7.1.
View MARC record | catkey: 3982916