At a general meeting of the Company of Proprietors of the Lancaster Canal held ... in Lancaster on ... the 2d July 1799 it was resolved that the following report, with the plan annexed, should be printed and sent to every proprietor previous to the next general meeting, which will be held in Lancaster on ... the 7th day of January 1800 ... [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Company of Proprietors of the Lancaster Canal Navigation
- [England] : [publisher not identified],  and London : S. Gosnell.
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages, 1 unnumbered leaf of plates : plan
- Additional Creators:
- Cartwright, William, active 18th century
- Caption title., Dated: 1st Nov. 1799., and Signed: William Cartwright.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 17718).
View MARC record | catkey: 3984242