His Majesties gracious declaration for the encouraging the subjects of the United Provinces of the Low-Countreys to transport themselves with their estates and to settle in this His Majesties kingdom of England [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1660-1685 : Charles II)
- In the Savoy [London] : Printed by the assigns of John Bill and Christopher Barker ..., 1672.
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685
- Related Titles:
- His Majesties gracious declaration for the encouraging the subjects of the United Provinces of the Low-Countreys
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 2011.0 suppl.). Photographed from an original in the Beinecke Library, Yale University.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., S.1373
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, C3011
View MARC record | catkey: 3984544