A way to get wealth [microform] : containing sixe principall vocations or callings, in which every good husband or house-wife may lawfully imploy themselves ... / the first five bookes gathered by G.M. ; the last by Master W.L., for the benefit of Great Britaine
- Markham, Gervase, 1568?-1637
- London : Printed by B.A. for Iohn Harison ..., 1648-
- The seventh time corrected and augmented / by the authour.
- Physical Description:
- approximately 940 pages in various paging : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Lawson, William, active 1618
- Cheape and good husbandry for the well-ordering of all beasts and fowles, and for the generall cure of their diseases. 7th ed. 1648 -- Country contentments ... 6th ed. 1649 -- The English house-wife. 5th ed. 1649 -- The inrichment of the weald of Kent ... Rev., enl., and corr. 1649 -- Markhams farewell to husbandry ... 4th ed. 1649 -- A new orchard and garden ... / by William Lawson. 2nd ed. 1649.
- Each book has special t.p. and separate pagings.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 963.2 suppl.). Filmed with other titles.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 963.2.
Wing, D.G. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales, and British America, and of English books printed in other countries, 1641-1700, M675.
View MARC record | catkey: 3984858