The form of process before the Lords of Council and Session, observed in advocations, ordinary actions, and suspensions [microform] : shewing also the manner of making protestations for remedy in law ... : with the form of process before the Lords of Session ... : to all which is prefix'd The present state of the College of Justice ... / written for the use of the students in Spotiswood's College of Law by John Spotiswood ...
- Spotiswood, John, 1667-1728
- Edinburgh : Printed by William Brown and John Mosman, and sold by the said Wil. Brown ..., 1718.
- The whole rev., corrected, and very much augmented in this 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, civ, 192 pages
- The statement of responsibility appears after the edition statement.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. New Haven, Conn. : Research Publications, . 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 5508.2 suppl.). -- Photographed from an original in the Harvard Law School Library.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Kress Lib., 3074.
View MARC record | catkey: 3984943